The Gallery will not show in this admin page editor, only on the live site.
To load images into the gallery.
- Click onto the ‘insert an image icon’ in the tool bar.
- Click onto the icon to the right of the source window (looks like an arrow upload icon).
- In the File Manager open the ‘gallery’ folder.
- Open the folder with the 'page name' TEST_Academy Stockroom Secret Auction
- Upload, delete or rename images
Select ‘Upload’ (top left hand icon up arrow). Search for the files on your computer add/upload them.
Delete any files in the gallery page folder by selecting the image (will show with a blue highlight) and use your mouse right click > select Delete file
Rename any files in the gallery page folder by selecting the image (will show with a blue highlight) and use your mouse right click > select Rename file
- Click out (x) of the File manager and Save it.
- Unfortunately you cannot see the gallery thumbnails on the page editor or in the preview mode.
- Save Page and view the page through the ‘eye icon’ on the top right.
- Go to Page List on the menu on the left hand side. Click the button on the top right that says Empty cache. Empty Cache.
- View your page live.
Going live with the Academy Stockroom Secret Auction
When all images are loaded into the TEST_Academy Stockroom Secret Auction folder remove the word and underscore 'Test_' from the folder name. This will associate the Gallery/folder to the actual Academy Stockroom Secret Auction page.
Gallery Image size
First, resize your images to the same height anywhere between 600-900px. My preference is 900px (height) @ 72dpi. This means they won't just around too much on the screen as the viewer scrolls through.
Gallery File names
Appear below the image.
- You can choose any protocol you like but replace all spaces with an underscore _ and between artist name and artwork title do a two underscores__
- The file name doesn't like spaces ,:$'%?" and other characters and may replace them with hyphens. I leave hyphens for hyphenated names in.
For more information on the Gallery module see https://help.flightdec.